Backed with years of experience in this industry, we are engaged in supplying the best stock of Seedless Tamarind. Sourced from certified organic farms across India, the tamarind is offered to clients in hygienic packaging post quality control processes. The pulp of the Seedless Tamarind is extensively used in various traditional medicines as a laxative, digestive, and as a remedy for biliousness and bile disorders.
- Consistency in taste, aroma and quality
- Grown without use of any chemicals, pesticides or insecticides
- Used extensively in Indian, Chinese, and Thai cooking
- Rich source of non-starch polysaccharides (NSP) or dietary-fiber
- Used as emulsifying agent in syrups and decoctions in different pharmaceutical products
Block 2/11, APMC Market Yard, Padav Road, Dahod, Gujarat, 389151, India