- 1 FCL
- USD ($)
Guizotia Abyssinica is the scientific name of Niger Seeds which is oil enriched and used for feeding birds. These are small sized and black in color. In the present scenario, India has a significant position in the international market as the Niger Seed exporter. We are contributing in this export rate with our Niger Seeds which are heat-treated for sterilizing them. For birds, these are excellent energy source and due to their oily nature, they also tend to dry out. In this condition, these are not liked by the birds. These seed have good oil content and are known to have rich content of protein.
- Resemble sunflower seeds in shape, but are smaller in size and black
- Great alternative to olive oil.
- Rich in linoleic acid
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Delivery Point (DP)
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia
- IEC,SPICE BOARD,FIEO,APEDA,SHEFEXIL
Block 2/11, APMC Market Yard, Padav Road, Dahod, Gujarat, 389151, India