- 1 FCL
- USD ($)
- 1 Years
We are the leading supplier of an excellent stock of Creamy Sorghum. The grains are the variety of seeds, which are adaptable and can tolerate drought. It provides syrup, grain, sweet, animal fodder and over one crop that too with a single planting. Sorghum requires heat as the main ingredient. You should plant this seed at nearly 1/2" of depth. The sowing period should be about 2 weeks after the end of spring frosts, when the soil is warm enough. For crop, ordinary moisture level and garden soil are suitable enough. If better conditions are provided, then Sorghum will grow and yield more. The whole Creamy Sorghum grain is used as flour and can be made into chappatis/ roti and served with vegetables. We duly clean these grains using advanced machines.
- These are used as food source, animal feed and bio- available fuel
- Also used in making ethanol, adhesives and paper.
- Used as fodder plants
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia
- IEC,SPICE BOARD,FIEO,APEDA,SHEFEXIL
Block 2/11, APMC Market Yard, Padav Road, Dahod, Gujarat, 389151, India